Become a Research Partner
Research Partners of the Autism Consortium are researchers and clinicians who are committed to fulfilling the mission of the Consortium and contribute to the work of the Consortium in a meaningful way.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the Autism Consortium collection of Clinical Data (de-identified data on family structure, age, sex, clinical status, and diagnosis, Biomaterials (RNA, DNA and cell line cultures) and Phenotyping Data (including ADI, ADOS, IQ measures and others).
- An invitation to post a research profile to share with the broader community to encourage collaboration and reduce redundancy
- The ability to directly communicate with families about enrolling in your research studies through our “Research Hub” and e-newsletter.
- Model a collaborative, interdisciplinary spirit, characterized by mutual trust and respect across disciplines, individuals, areas of expertise and institutions.
- Embody a spirit of openness in the interest of rapid progress.
- Provide a profile of lab’s ongoing projects/funding in autism research on the Autism Consortium website.
- Share data on these projects as they become available – with the hope of catalyzing otherwise unforeseeable collaborations.
- Share existing samples, animal and cellular models where possible (contingent on consent issues, etc.) for collaborative studies to accelerate progress.