PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your privacy is important to us. We will only collect personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, your name, email, address, age, telephone number, etc.) when you provide such information to us via this Website or otherwise. You are free to provide or not provide the requested information. If you choose not to provide this type of personally identifiable information, you may still visit this Website. Any personally identifiable information provided by you to us in connection with this Website, including personally identifiable information submitted by you through this Website, shall be used for the purposes stated herein. In the event that you submit additional, unsolicited personal or other information during your visit to this Website, you expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Autism Consortium may use personal and aggregated information as follows:
- to improve the content of the Site;
- to customize content for individual users;
- to notify users of updates to the Site;
- to notify users of information or opportunities that may be of interest to you
- to send solicitations for donations;
- to send invitations to fund-raising or other events;
- to share mailing lists with other non-profits for one-time use;
- to share information with consultants and affiliates for internal business purposes;
- to share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf;
- to provide you with information or technical support regarding a product or service as you have requested.
We may also share personally identifiable information about you with third parties when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- we have your consent to share information;
- we are required to respond to a subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- we find it necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Autism Consortium, our employees, members, Website visitors or others.
In addition, in the event of a transfer of ownership of Autism Consortium by acquisition or merger with another company or in connection with the sale of some or all of our business and/or assets to any third party, we may transfer some or all of your information as part of the transaction. In that event, you will receive notice, through this Website, of any change in privacy practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that any opt-out requests you have made are honored.
FEEDBACK AND POSTED INFORMATION
SERVER STATISTICS AND PASSIVE DATA COLLECTION
We collect general statistics to track user trends on this Website. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access this Website, page views, and navigational patterns. We may also use “web beacons” to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. We may also collect IP addresses and other information in order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into this Website. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
We take very seriously the integrity of the information and systems that we maintain. Reasonable care will be utilized to ensure that files and data obtained from you through this Website, and which may contain personally identifiable information, are secured. At the discretion of Autism Consortium, such files or data may also be routinely purged.
The Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and individuals under such age must not use this Website or submit any personally identifiable information in any way.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY